Waddell race....whos going?

Adi

It's my birthday!
Dan, what is happening to your stinky frame now?

by the way, how bad is your actual injury? How long are you out for?

Concerned,
Deleted!!

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Hey Dan,

i didnt go to the race, but i saw you at your shop a while back. have you seen the doc about your shoulder? i did mine pretty bad a little while back (which is why i didnt go the the last city ride) but now its back to about 70-80% full use. the doctor said it was an AC joint in my shoulder, and there was quite a bit of visible swelling around the area. it was really bad for about 4 days, where i couldnt even slip a shirt on without a lot of difficulty and pain. but it slowly got better and now im ready to start riding gently again. so maybe it you wont be out for as long as you think...with a bit of luck. i dont know how bad you crashed, sounds bad tho. i did mine from about 2 meters high and sorta police rolled onto the transition after bailing in the air. got pics of me before i bailed so i know it was high.
GET BETTER SOON

ps- did you find out about those manitou fork lowers?

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
yep, i went to hospital straight away. got to see a orthopaedic at Royal Perth in two weeks. Still swollen, very painful. The Kona is sitting in a box at the shop. I'll probably sell it but i'm not putting it up for sale right now as i can't be bothered replying to emails and enquiries when typing is so difficult.

Dan

nikkah

Likes Bikes
waddel

dan hows u mess it up? was it on the little north shore bridge bit? u cleared it and then i heard u yell? :shock: bugga man n e way hope u get better soon
n e way apart from that it was a pretty cool day, some guy on a Red Santacruz crashed right infront of me and i got it all on camera! wasnt a bad crash thow which was good for him

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
heya all

it was a great day
mint track it was sick fun i also had a bit of a bingle and could possibly have done a few ribs... not sure yet... and the dude with the 243 i might take it off your hands depending on the crash report of my kona it could just be the rim thats fucked but im guessing its a bit more than that....

pissed off cos im keen to go for a ride at the moment but should still be up for the 22nd if i can get a wheel before then...

the day was good and it ws wicked to finally put a few faces to the names on the net

i just wish i could have raced it sucked just moseying around watching veryone and the hardtail catogory was huge it woulda been sick it was a wicked track...

well ive gotsome pics but there not very good quality and when i go round to my mates with a scanner next ill get them up hopefully...

ps anyone got a spare back wheel with disc hubs for sale cheap/???