Wallride Photo-question

melbourne rider

The Select Phew
im not too sure. thats a tricky one. it might just be a sloped road of some sort that we cant see. or just the front wheel. THATS HUGE

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I'm pretty sure it would have been reached with a ramp..it'd be pretty difficult to bunnyhop and actually ride up that high i'm thinking, especially on a vert wall.

it looks to be the tiniest slop in front of it.and even of there wasn't wouldn't be too hard to get onto it looks like it dose

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Well I don't know how to convince you its genuine. I had a good look at it and they are definitely tyre marks.

But unfortunately this site is in a car park at the University of Arizona in Tucson USA so its not really like I can get someone else to have a look.

Trust me I'm not a lawyer.

poopoohead

Likes Dirt
plenty of people go hit up a wall ride and then just lift their bikes up over their heads and put tyre marks on the wall.

If you went that high you would most likely hit the roof.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
If you went that high you would most likely hit the roof.

agreed,,, the bulk of them are real wall rides, but id say the top few are meerly either some ones front wheel who sucks, or some one just tapping it while holding bike..

thinkabout it, if you were on that bike, back wheel on the wall, you would be touchnigng the roof.

sawtell

you fools those marks are skaters marks from skateboards.

hahhahaha who told you? your mummy?

how could they be skateboard marks?? there freakin black tire marks from wall taps and the like.. skate boards are wood, and leave a white mark.. only thign it could be maybe heaps of people with blck shoes, or heaps of people with black wheels....

once again hahahaha and you callign us the fools

tj

Likes Dirt
oh okay because they wallride on the wood. they have wheels and the marks they leave are exactly the same as that.

tj

Likes Dirt
actually no changed my mind but i still stand strong that skaters leave marks like them and if those marks were to be genuinely done by someone riding or skating it would be riding.

but the true answer has to be a bunch of wankers taking off their wheels and dragging them along the wall.

sawtell

oh okay because they wallride on the wood. they have wheels and the marks they leave are exactly the same as that.

and how many sets of black wheels are there with tread for skateboards??? shahahahahaha

yeah skateboards leave marks, but the only time a skater would leave a mark like that is when there board hits the wall.. and sratches.. if it was from wheels a) they all wouldnt be black b) they wouldnt have tred lines in them and c) the marity of them would have at least 2 marks all parallell to each other...

tj

Likes Dirt
Everytime i've seen a skater leave marks they have been black no matter what colour their wheels are.

But still you have a good point about the parralel marks. But it's not someone riding on the wall. It's some wankers rubbing their wheels on the wall.