Watch Out Melbourne Riders

Fritta

Likes Dirt
Lately there have been members of a gang walking round and asking people for their bikes, at various locations. We were at cambwell skatepark and one of the guys started following a guy on a norco ryde. The guy on the ryde is just like "Hey man, fuck off im just riding here" and then the other guy said "Just gimme your bike you little ****"
As soon as me and a mate saw these guy we rode for our life and so did alot of other guys at the park.

Apparantly there are about 10 members in this gang and they make stealing peoples bikes a hobby. I think they are only after mtb's because they were only following the guys on mtbs not bmx's.
So if you see them it'd be wise not to notice them and ride of like the wind.

Geez, it's people like these fucked up crazy mofos that wreck the sport.

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So if you see them it'd be wise not to notice them and ride of like the wind.

Geez, it's people like these fucked up crazy mofos that wreck the sport.[/quote]

Better idea...if you see them...KILL THEM!!! Do us all a favour. These fuckers are shit, plain and very simple. They take up valuable oxygen that us humans rely on and would be better of all rounded up and set upon by a pack of Rabid Tigers and MTB'er.

What did Bruce Willis say...'Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out!' here, here!!

If you are one of these crunts and happen to be on here, rest assured fucker, Karma is real!! No fear you dick-lickers!

Fritta

Likes Dirt
Yeah but sutek how old are you? Cause im 14 and they were like 18, and in a gang... with knifes... and guns... and aarrrggghh run!

will4eva7k

Likes Dirt
oh, u did say knives and guns
now that is fucked, unless u were exaggeratin
it mite end up like a fukn shootin gallery

Chilli

Likes Dirt
will4eva7k said:
hes not exaggerating man
watched the news lately? shoot ups and crap goin on everywhere in australia (mostly sydney mind you) and if you go wrong by one of the beggars he'll get all his cousins and second cousins and shit to kill you!
the best option is to run really fast, too bad the cops arent able to do too much
theres already a thread about this somewhere else on farkin that you can refer to
but remember like two years ago? a kid with a gun was a very rare thing but these days theyre friggin everywhere, australias goin downhill (in a bad way :wink: )

SausaGe_LiNk

Likes Dirt
If i see these guys im pissing off home, then getting my bro and all his mates to come back with me 8) and my neighbour and his mates 8) and my mates 8)

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Chilli said:
will4eva7k said:
hes not exaggerating man
watched the news lately? shoot ups and crap goin on everywhere in australia (mostly sydney mind you) and if you go wrong by one of the beggars he'll get all his cousins and second cousins and shit to kill you!
the best option is to run really fast, too bad the cops arent able to do too much
theres already a thread about this somewhere else on farkin that you can refer to
but remember like two years ago? a kid with a gun was a very rare thing but these days theyre friggin everywhere, australias goin downhill (in a bad way :wink: )
evry hardass thinks they are american

Fritta

Likes Dirt
They weren't carrying round guns and knifes but im pretty sure they wouldnt be afraid to kill a man. My friend knows one of them and theyre in some massive gang that go round rolling people and stealing shit.

Dane

Likes Dirt
Are there some areas they primarily operate in? How often are they doing this sort of thing?

I think you should get the POLICE involved!

-Dane

Fritta

Likes Dirt
iLikeBasS said:
Are there some areas they primarily operate in? How often are they doing this sort of thing?

I think you should get the POLICE involved!

-Dane
They normaly run around camberwell, there have also been previous sighting of them at camberwell skatepark.

juzza

Likes Dirt
all you locals should get a huge group of farkiners to go down to them and outnumber them and fuck them up! Theyres no place in society for lil shits like that who make life a misery for others just to have fun. Theyve gota be sorted out no matter what the cost is. Get the cops down there and organise them to watch one of them to steal a bike from someone ie. let the cops watch from a distance what happens when they approach you.

Those dickheads should be out of the country- no questions asked! and stop ruining out sport!

Chilli

Likes Dirt
juzza said:
all you locals should get a huge group of farkiners to go down to them and outnumber them and fuck them up! Theyres no place in society for lil shits like that who make life a misery for others just to have fun. Theyve gota be sorted out no matter what the cost is. Get the cops down there and organise them to watch one of them to steal a bike from someone ie. let the cops watch from a distance what happens when they approach you.
just videotape the little mofos rolling someone or something and then beat the shit out of them, im sure it wouldnt be hard to get together shitloads of people who would like to see them gone, once the cops break it up (if) and start asking questions just show em the tape and your off the hook :wink:
the problem is.... if you whip the shit out of them once, next time theyl start carrying guns and knives and stuff so it would sorta make the problem worse :?

blitzem

Likes Dirt
i agree with evry person that sed we should get together and baqsh the **** out of them.. that kinda shit makes me angry

steamfrog

Likes Dirt
me tooo

Instant reaction is bash the shit out of them.. However low brows such as described above feed of this and will come back with even more dumbass school dropouts.

Descretion is the better part of valour.
Ride away fast but look back and thank god or whoever.. that ur not and never will be such a king sized loooser as that guy.

Then call the cops when u see him there.

* bets that if you got that one guy by himself one on one with another he'd shit himself. Doods like that are gutless as hell. IN jail there passed around like packs of ciggies..

Also look at this guy and think of how he would go in jail, cause it sounds like thats where this "winner" is heading. what a life huh.