wat's the biggest drop you've done

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

u know ur getting roasted for this 1.....hehe...n e ways mines like 18'

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
Ever? around 2.5ft stair drop to flat back in 1995 on a non suspension bike.

Recently? About 10 inches today.

Only way to go is up :)

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
12 -15ft to tranny. 7ft to flat :roll: intentional. 3.5m to flat accidently (my ankles hurted.)

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im not having a go at you mate, but i dont see the point in this thread except everyone can brag.......
just for the record i suck :p but i did over 2m to flat and almost broke my ankle (totally unintentional (we could be brothers LTR) meant to transfer from stairs to grass bank but missed the bank and took it to flat)

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Elmo, if you're going to talk drops then you have to include standing drops (in other words drops that DON'T involve any forward motion) because trials riders do them BIG. For your info I'm pretty sure the world record is a shade under 5m... straight down... ride away or it doesn't count.

mtb dirt said:
6ft at the moment week will be 8
where have you dropped 6 foot cause the year 6 drop is 4.5 foot if thats what you are saying is 6 foot
but my biggest drop is 6 foot at red hill on a hardtail hey elmo how big is your biggest drop

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
12-13ft on my hardtail, as well as on my dh machine

first time on the hardtail nearlty landed on the flat

myself, malty, and a local buddy have a 16 footer lined up.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
My biggest is maybee 9-10foot. On the road in Bondi junction that gets cut off(at the beach end) there are some steps going up to somewhere, big wide ones. at the non beach end of the block. with the beach end behind you the're on the right.Can't remember how high they are but I cleared the ones at the top on my hardtail. Anyone live near there that can tell me how big it is. It was about 6yrs ago and I can't remember(could be tiny).

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe 8ft, but i might go and ' tag a 10foot bad boy' soon with my brother. But i was getting little whips off the 8footer 8) ( :oops: )

Status
Not open for further replies.