wat's the biggest drop you've done

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiG BirD

Likes Dirt
roasted said:
12-13ft on my hardtail, as well as on my dh machine

first time on the hardtail nearlty landed on the flat

myself, malty, and a local buddy have a 16 footer lined up.
where is that roasted?

RedPill

Likes Dirt
last time i measured it was 66ft but im sure ive done bigger just havent been stuffed to measure. ;)

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BiG BirD, that would be hidden away well in the middle of Canberra,

ahh who am i kidding its at the old canberra brickworks.

Matt L

Likes Bikes
hmmm the biggest drop ive done is about...7 ft flat but that was with my full suspension which is now annihilated...:D dont ask....wlel i have a ht now with a drop off 2 fork and the currect psi in it is about 25 and i was just wondering.....when i take about a 3-4 foot drop to flat it seems to bottom out pretty hard....or is it the rebound???....im about 170 lbs...and i was just wondering if anyone has tips on landing them? i know its back tire first but its too scary for me....anyone have any tips on helping me practice them????

5PIDEY

Likes Dirt
my biggest would be round 9ft on a hardtail, and 6ft to flat, hey matt is the other guy hamish?

One Kill

Likes Dirt
Spoolin said:
One Kill Wonder said:
15ft to tranny...noice and smooth. Lizard rock when i get the bike working properly. :D
Your talking shit nick.
15 feet = 4.572 meter

Dreaming.
So you've been riding in the mountains have you? I know how high it is dingus :wink: It tops Riks height house comparison, so shut yo mouth boy.

fastrider gus

super huck
at the end of last year i hit a gap roughly 30x30foot on my hardtail. i havent hit anything since then, so im going to have to start small when i get riding again.. :evil:

junior

get out of my grill
flat landed lizard rock jump many time so thats like 9ft.....lol

then the biggest was bout 10ft i think :oops: to sort of tranny

naz

Criminally Inane
dropping hey, well ive dropped 4 pills ina night that was hectic
:x

(p.s im jokin)

Justin Larkin

Likes Dirt
I just pulled off a 13ft drop about 4 night ago ,but hit it a bit fast though and my front wheel flatlanded and bottemed out my 888's with a massive bang noise coming out off them...... Now I have saw ankles.

cheese

Likes Dirt
About 10 foot 2 flat accidentaly (yes it hurt), would have been 8 foot if I didn't overshoot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.