wat's the biggest drop you've done

Status
Not open for further replies.
how bigs the drop at Oxford?

i think its 20ft by memory

P3010042.jpg
and yes i was stupid enough to do it wearing no protective gear other than gloves and a bmx lid.

OR maybe then the drop at the Old swansea Quarry i think thats about 20ft as well.

i dont have footage of myself doing it but i have footage of my little brother doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb0qDZN4Jfk&feature=channel_page

its 22 seconds in theres a better side on shot at 3:31 and another one at 5:10

Last edited:

dek_norco

Likes Dirt
well a year or 2 back, being young and dumb i did a 10 foot to flat to bounce to super man!!! But these days its around 15 foot or something.

you dropped of 3 meters to flat thats crazy ive done 6 to flat thought i was going to die or kill my bike also what was the aftermath like any bloodspilt or frame snappage

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When i used to freeride.
Did 15ft to Palets.. 12ft to Natural...

25ft double. Nothing to fancy. I keep my bike to the ground now. Dh :rolleyes:

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did this end of last year. I reckon it's about 15ft? Not sure so don't have a go at me. Since then they have taken it down and built a 11-12m step-down which is fun. Did it a couple of times and got over it but it was fun while it lasted:

tc2233

Likes Dirt
I have done that drop^^^^. That one would have to be between 3.5-4 m. If you overshoot it and land right at the bottom like i did my first time, it could easily be over 4 m
The biggest i have done to flat is 9 foot.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did this end of last year. I reckon it's about 15ft? Not sure so don't have a go at me. Since then they have taken it down and built a 11-12m step-down which is fun. Did it a couple of times and got over it but it was fun while it lasted:
*snip*
that looks like a fair sized gap though, 30+ foot?

sammeh

Likes Dirt
dunno if it counts as a 'drop' but i hopped 22 stain on my HT, steps about 10cm high each? oh yeah, broke my crank set and BB doing it too...

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The rock drop at oxy falls.. I know this is vague, but It has a carpet lander and comes off the step up. looks about 4-5m, but i really have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.