WC Round 6 Windham, USA

morticus

Likes Dirt
Rang optus at 5am and they said its running slow because of high traffic volumes... What the actual fuck? 5am on Sunday morning?

Mud Gecko

Likes Bikes
Went to watch the replay this morning and I can't find it???????? Also redbull has a picture of the bloody podium on the page so now I know who placed where.

Is there a replay link I'm missing or isn't it possible to watch it yet?
Yea I was very cautious about where I looked for a replay in fear of spoiling the result.

I watched it here but it still misses out where the feed dropped and catches the last 3 runs.....

http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/bike/stories/1331667572940/replay-uci-dh-world-cup-2014-from-windham

driftking

Wheel size expert
Yea I was very cautious about where I looked for a replay in fear of spoiling the result.

I watched it here but it still misses out where the feed dropped and catches the last 3 runs.....

http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/bike/stories/1331667572940/replay-uci-dh-world-cup-2014-from-windham
They said in the feed thy would have a full reply including the missed runs up in 30min after the race.
Nice work redbull. They can't help the storm though.

I'm curious is those who have the issues are all using the same browsers?
I use Firefox with no hassle.

I did have issues with the app though.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Went to watch the replay this morning and I can't find it???????? Also redbull has a picture of the bloody podium on the page so now I know who placed where.

Is there a replay link I'm missing or isn't it possible to watch it yet?
I dunno, but I've been waiting for it all day to show up.

houli77

Likes Dirt
On Mac I find Firefox seems to clap out less than safari. I'm on Optus and I would never claim my internet to be fast but I managed to watch whole thing on hd setting no probs.

I used to have a hell of a time in the freecaster days so I for one am happy with red bulls efforts. Except missing troys run but hey, shit happens. At least it's free.

I also reckon whoever tops the podium should have to wear a gopro hooked up to live feed for at least 8hrs after winning! I'd love to be a fly on the wall for rat boys after partying.

Me and some mates rode kuranda day after World Cup cairns and the rat was up there with Conner fearon doing a fox clothing photoshoot. Chatted with him a few times that day. Totally down to earth, piss funny dude. He was hungover and joking about how he shouldn't complain, but the smell of champagne inside his helmet from the previous days podium drenching was making him sick!

Can't wait for next round!!!!

Ivan

Eats Squid
The replay was uploaded with the wrong date, so it's not showing up on the front page of the red bull site. I googled windham 2014 replay and a link came up. It's still missing some of the riders though

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I watched the full replay last night, how wild was Dean Lucas's run! He looked great!

For all the bitching and moaning that went on about th etrack, I think it was totally unjustified, it was unreal to watch those guys at full tilt.

scblack

Leucocholic
I watched the replay at 8 this morning from redbulltv.com on the big telly via appletv...
For the live races I've reverted to watching them on the laptop. My big screen amplifies the low picture quality it seems for the live footage. And lets face it, laptop on the lap gives the same effective screensize as my 60" when sitting back on the lounge.

Is the replay footage better quality than live footage?

speedyjonzalas

Likes Dirt
I know you can mirror your laptops screen via apple tv to the tv but im not sure how the resolution works (Eg if it stays at 720p).

Easiest option I have found is to always have an hdmi plugged into the back of the tv, and then just plug the laptop in and use it as a second monitor.

Therefore no loss of quality or sound.