Websites

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was true up until this last few months. We now have a full showroom in Melbourne, complete with service centre. We will gradually be stepping across services from NZ to here.
Oh well seems like I'm on a role, wrong on another point! Never was that good at Geography at school.
I suppose moving to WA should benefit me, everything is either in Perth or not atall:rolleyes:

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
Oh well seems like I'm on a role, wrong on another point! Never was that good at Geography at school.
I suppose moving to WA should benefit me, everything is either in Perth or not atall:rolleyes:
You will probably find "not at all" is the correct answer to that one :mad:

T

Torpedo7Aust

Oh dear, that's a serious accusation. Riposte, Gdonehue?
I have set up a separate account as this way I could never be accused of plugging my employer without ALSO taking responsibility or being clear and open about it. It also allows me to continue to answer as my alter ego - gdonehue - the one that runs bike teams and hates shaving his legs...

I have heard this accusation plenty of times and it goes along with the stories of where we have sourced the product from. In the scenario PDogg has described the car was stolen or involved in a crash - the products we are selling are neither and come from the exact same factory as the standard item. If the manufacturers who made the most noise about it really wanted the practice to cease, they could have done so to us and the 10 or so other sites who also do this some time ago.

I won't hide from the fact, that in the past a number of the products did not come via the most direct routes to us, but I am unaware of any identification removal. I also know that what has happened in the past has made some enemies, and we are trying to address this and work towards a more mutually beneficial method of operation.

Torpedo7 has moved a long way in a short period of time and certainly one of the key areas we have moved towards is obtaining sole distribution for the products we sell as the main means to reducing the pricing. We will continue to expand in this area and will hopefully reach the point where we have around 70% of our product in this category and the remainder based around solid relationships with distributors where we are still able to offer a better price - but one based on simply our own internal costs. We have just signed off a deal on this with Shimano, and hope that this will be the first of a few.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have purchased a set of 06 Boxxer World Cups and 07 Boxxer races from T7 along with 1000s of dollars worth of other products.

They always fill and deliver all orders extremily fast. The prices are second to none and when there is a warrenty issue they sort it out without a problem.

I had the compression cartridge leak in my World Cups. T7 didnt even raise an eyebrow. They just replaced what was oviously a faulty component.

I would recomend T7 to anyone.

Good luck with the move.

DW-1

Dirt Works
... but I am unaware of any identification removal.
Gavin:
I'm sure that you personally are unaware of it happening. However someone is.

See pics below. fork purchased from T7 recently. I have more pictures including the (non-branded) box that it was shipped in. The owners manual (DVD) and shock pump were both missing.

I'm not doing this to give you guys a hard time. Business is business. And we'd love to be dealing with you. As long as we can do it all above board.

However someone is shipping forks with the serial number dremelled off.

It's obvious to me that T7 take their customer service and support very seriously. So does DW. We should be working together.

Tell you what... give me a call in the office after the XMAS/New Year break. Let's talk; and try to figure out what's happened and how we can work together in the future.

and now... I'm going riding.

Elvis.

Attachments

Last edited: