What are good handlebars?

Hardtail89

Likes Bikes
I think you should consider something slightly skinnier, unless you're 7 ft tall, and definately have a high rise like at least 50mm.

Dug

Likes Dirt
Holy Crap 800MM I was thinking my FuBars were large at 720mm

Last edited:

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sunline!

SUNLINE V1 750mm, fantastic bars, after bending some race face ones and seeing my mate snap his funn ones I wouldn't go anything else.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have funn fatboy's (720mm) with a 2.5" rise on my DH, sound pretty high but oi do a bit of freeriding with the bike so it doesn't worry me. If i were mainly doing DH i would go for a .50 or 1" rise, and most probably 800mm wide.

.BP.

Likes Dirt
Im going to have to say dirty thirties are the best bar i have run. I have felt the sunlines and just dontknow what it is but the just dontfeel natural.

The deitys are also very light and strong for the price.

I-shred

Likes Dirt
I have some Burgtec ride wide's and they feel so good. they have like the lowest rise and they are 750mm i say go them

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Id be interested to see what the new nukeproof bars are like? they come in a 760mm wide in 20mm or 30mm rise..

Other than that the new holzfeller wc's look nice ;)

nskz

Likes Dirt
Another vote here for the Burgtec's. Low rise and 750mm, sweet. Bit more expensive than the Sunline's though.

zebde

Likes Bikes
I ran Dirty30s on my DJ hardtail, then on my DH rig, now back on my hardtail. Good bars, wide, low and strong, the way they all should be...well not women.