What are you listening to NOW?

Can you just GTFO already?

The Storm (John Dahlback mix) - Jerry Ropero Ft. Cozi Costs.
Had the maddest drop.
Excuse me sweet heart, but last time i checked. this was a thread for posting what your listening to now.

Cradle Of Filth. As Deep As Any Burial.

indica

Serial flasher
Shpongle - Ineffable Mysteries from Shpongleland (album)

Seriously check it out. Amazing ambient / downtempo.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
That blasted layabout Bob Marley. Why I swear I thought I left that malarky behind in my travels around Siam. To be fair although every establishment on this beach seems to be playing him, he's infinitely preferable to the very dodgy (and loud) strains of The Cranberries 'zombie' emanating from the karaoke bar next door...

del

Likes Dirt
god damn the new Ministry of Sound Annual 2010 is good
False.

Irony is that a lot of the songs have to be cheesed out and gotten widespread appeal before they will release them as a '2010' tune. I hate MoS. Shooting stars is a good song but it's an early 2009 tune

Edit: listening to a mix I just did as it uplaods

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
More Bob fucking Marley! I swear if I hear 'three little birds' one more time...

Still it's infinitely preferable to Asher Roth's 'i love college' . Shit, shouting about how 'cool' it is to get plastered on lite beer and still behave with some modicum of respectability is just an exercise in rampant dorkness. Christ, when I was (briefly) at university we were caning the extra strong white cider like a thirsty tramp and behaving like a Viking raid party! We didn't feel the need to make a song and dance about it either. But <sigh> I guess that's the youth of today for ya.

Bring back national service, I say...

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can understand the cliche of Marley getting very tiring, but really Marley with Peter Tosh with Wailers in '73 on their first tour was truly devilish beast. "Get Up Stand Up" from this band was just a monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3b-lE6kR9k

Have to also agree about Asher Roth and really how how lame rap and hip hop have become.... just a reminder of 20 years ago when things looked hopeful and the stuff had content rather than just being corporate rubbish packaged up to fleece youth dollars because they can feel naughty and pretend they identify with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

... jeez enough old man angry ranting from me!!!