What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...some solid rocking out there @Ultra Lord ! It felt like 3 different type of 90s metal merged into one beast mode tune. Some heavy Tolkien influence on the clip though! I'm wondering on the order of things there? Chomp acid, shelve pingers, read Lord of the rings? Or was it shelve pingers, partway read Lord of the rings, chop acid, finish Lord of the rings? I'm not sure...however it happened they did a better job than Peter Jackson.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
No, I'm normally looking at the stopwatch.
“Fuck is the hour up already?” or “god damn I went longer than 2 mins!”

@pink poodle
They really liked the movie heavy metal.
I reckon the acid deffinately came first, followed by them sitting around the bong discussing how much better they could do than Mr. Jackson.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
“Fuck is the hour up already?” or “god damn I went longer than 2 mins!”

@pink poodle
They really liked the movie heavy metal.
I reckon the acid deffinately came first, followed by them sitting around the bong discussing how much better they could do than Mr. Jackson.
There has to be some sort of stimulant in there. No way does someone smash 234759 cones then charge down all those demons. Pretty y sure those demon soldiers were cranking meth and angel dust.

Ultra Lord

From urban dicktionary
a pipe or bong filled with marijuana and then topped with a stimulant such as meth or lsd. althought not an effective way of taking either drug it remains popular.
oi get the gear out and some bud and we will cranksome snow cones”

They were deffinately on some uppers

Ultra Lord

Holy shit the front man’s also the guitarist for sleep. No wonder I like it so much

They were deffinately smokin weed and drinkin booze in the making of that

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lately been listening to:
AC/DC
The Presets
New Order
Shakespears Sister
Propellerheads

Spotify is good.
...too much work lately, which means I'm spending too many hours subjected to Spotify play lists. Damn thing is handy, like you say...so much library on offer and all, yet some of the "classic" type play lists I've recently heard (which I preferred to the modern "chill" or "funk" offerings) are so bare. The mind boggles.

I don't mind a bit of the Propellerheads! Nice choice there @scblack

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck yeah @uncle grumpy I've got the ice cream man on shuffle here right now. He is in my absolute top tier of fuck yeah music. You got a favourite song?

@hifiandmtb we all know why...those women are attractive and for the faint hope that we could meet them men will endure any torture, even listening to that shitful music. Their movements rob a man of his everything. Saw a few girls in similar satire this evening and thought what happens if I rock up dressed lime That? Aside from the vomiting I mean.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Could you guys imagine the modern version of Martha? I figure it is Facebook or instagram stalking coupled with some likes and a comment filled with emoji...how do you translate that into a song?

Big in Japan blew my mind! The start where he is playing the kitchen and scathing/beat boxing is raw and sick. 16 shells etc was my first time with Tom. The raw rock and bizarre of it all sucked me in. Going out west was next. Then kingsmill did a j file on him around the time mule variations came out and in true 90s style I soon had a sweet mix tape. Now in the digital age it is much easier to learn a musician's collection.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ha! @Ultra Lord your High on fire clip made me think of Monster Magnet and from there I had to pull out Sabbath.
Kind of a De evolution of of Stoner Rock.