What are you listening to NOW?

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Bit outside my normal wheelhouse, but this:

@fjohn860 - if you somehow haven't heard of these guys get on it. ;)
Yeah I'm on it.

There is a YT video where they put a borescope down ol' mate's throat. It's pretty fucked up, but pretty interesting all the same.

The dude has extremely versatile and flexible vocal chords/muscles.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The dude has extremely versatile and flexible vocal cords/muscles.

Lol, I actually saw that before I heard the song. Found it really interesting. Loved ol' mate wigging out about the asymmetric use of his vocal muscles, and impressive he can make those kinds of sounds without damaging the vocal tract.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I hadn't played The Lion and the Cobra for many years, it was a favourite of an old girlfriend and I always liked it despite my punk sensibilities at the time.
It might smell of the 80's in spots but it fits and my god she could sing.
Troy still gives me shivers.
Not enough likes to show my approval.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Am I Not Your Girl probably doesn't have much of a fan following here, but I love it as a complete album, at the right time. It has my favourite version of Don't Cry For Me, Argentina, and this gem got a clever video to go with it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A fantastic track to start the weekend with.
My mother has a new car and took me out for dinner recently. She asked me to show her how to blue tooth into the stereo, of which I obliged her. First off she got for whom the bell tolls (though I immediately wished I had chosen Dragula) followed by this. I was moving the settings around and getting things balanced the way I liked it. She starts worrying that some of the sounds in the song are problems with the car (it's only 2 weeks old) and I have to turn the music off to show her it's the music. Then after a while she comments that she feels very spacy...like we are in outer space...well you do recognise the tune right? No. It's from 2001 space odyssey. Oh no wonder.