What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Like I said I was listening to the song not the album, I actually only know two songs off that album, amazed that “Only” wasn’t bigger but I guess that’s when grunge was the in thing.

Just having a listen to armoured saint. It is very easy to hear where the John bush influence on sound of white noise came from.

cammas

Seamstress
Just having a listen to armoured saint. It is very easy to hear where the John bush influence on sound of white noise came from.

I’ve read two different things one was for kil’em all and the other said James Hetfield wasn’t happy with his own performance on Kill’em all so him and Lars wanted Bush to join the band to do Ride the Lightening.
Bush states he’s had a good career and doesn’t regret his decision and then states if he had done it, they may not have been as successful.
Seems like a humble person and a lot people did like him with Anthrax so I don’t think he’s done too bad, not Metallica well but I would say he’s doing better than some of us.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Current listening is 80% Led Zeppelin, 10% Jimi Hendrix, 5% Black Sabbath and 5 % Cream. This is the process of weening the 2.5 year old off the wiggles. He is obsessed and orders what he wants to listen to. Pretty funny and less tiring than the wiggles.

cammas

Seamstress
Found this guy tonight while surfing YouTube slightly outside my usual, but very good, very damn good, plenty of good videos single shot stuff

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Found this guy tonight while surfing YouTube slightly outside my usual, but very good, very damn good, plenty of good videos single shot stuff
If you're enjoying Ren, have a look at some of his old busking videos - heaps on YouTube. You'd definitely stop if you wandered past these guys:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Fidlars new acoustic album.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
New Sylosis album "A sign of things to come" dropped today. Definitely a worth listen if you are into heavy shieeettt.

An immediate favourite of mine:

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Getting my late-90s teeny bopper on, and I don't care if it's fucking daggy! Absolute throat-buster to try to sing along with, because the lead singer was 14 at the time, with all the vocal acrobatics that a breaking voice enabled; 30-something years on from that phase in life, vocal mechanics aren't what they used to be!