What bars do you run for #Enduro?

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Reverse Component RC810s cut to 766 or something, about 175g cut to that length.
AMS OM45 45mm stem.
i winge about silly tracks where my bars don't fit, f#%€ that Sh!t

needaride

Likes Dirt
Fatbar lites, 20mm rise, 740mm.. seems to be a winner paired with a 50mm Renthal Apex stem. Although the Apex stem has a bit of a creak under load pedalling hard - anyone had this / got a solution?

GRPABT1

Likes Dirt
Race face sixc carbon on mine, stiff enough buy take a lot of trail buzz out. Notices less arm/wrist soreness after fitting them.

Beej1

Deity Black Label 780s on my #enduro Nomad, and Truvativ Boo Bar 780s on my #enduro Mason HT. My #enduro commuter has bars which are much narrower so I can't go full #enduro on the pavement.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Fatbars, 780 wide and 38mm rise on giant reign

fatbar lites, 740mm wide, 38mm rise on on-one inbred.

fyi, renthal stems and chain rings also on all bikes.

Renthal are sick.

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
Renthal fatbar lite for me too. I was put off big time by the gold colour on the alloy version and the whole fanboi thing but I'm running a set of the carbons at the moment. Perfect width for a trail bike (740mm), great shape, light, easy to set up properly with the markings, the stem clamping area is roughened so can get away with less torque, help with wrist/hand pain. I'm now a fanboi.

Edit: 10mm rise.

Last edited:

bikeyoulongtime

Likes Dirt
#Syntace 7075 high10 at 760mm, 8 degree sweep. With a 40mm stem this puts my mitts nearly inline with the steerer tube. With these bars, you twitch, you go.. they're stiff. I like.

I know, 760 is not really #Enduro... I should really update to at least #800. :noidea:

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[video=youtube;1GxjVCU7Zck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GxjVCU7Zck[/video]

I reckon this video isn't too bad