What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
That seat looks like some sort of medievil torture device.

Seatpost problem could be worse- nothing a shim won't sort, could be a 31.6 post into a 30.9 hole

...and go stealth, always all black.

takai

Eats Squid
Yeah, the problem is that everyone seems to be out of 31.6-30.9 shims, its like the one most popular size and everyone is out of stock.

Did find a local shop who are selling the same seatpost for $30, so thats not much more than the shim anyway and i can keep the 30.9 for the Polygon.

Also yeah, planning on digging around and seeing if i can find another black stem. I used my other black stem on the Ragley.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
This is the sort of shit that happens when you switch from 26 to 29 boost.

The pics didn't even turn out any good. By the time I realised (there was beer involved) that the sheet wasn't wide enough to get it right, I couldn't be arsed fixing it.

Yes, I had bought 2 sheets for the purpose but could only be arsed getting one out.

The beer was shit too so I'm just nailing life at the moment.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This is the sort of shit that happens when you switch from 26 to 29 boost.

The pics didn't even turn out any good. By the time I realised (there was beer involved) that the sheet wasn't wide enough to get it right, I couldn't be arsed fixing it.

Yes, I had bought 2 sheets for the purpose but could only be arsed getting one out.

The beer was shit too so I'm just nailing life at the moment.
A severe case of fuck it Friday!