What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ausdb

Being who he is
View attachment 365383
dumped some fork oil. It was kinda gross in there :oops:
Forks feel a bajillion times better now though! Atleast on my highly scientific backyard bounce test.
Funny what a good clean and fresh lube will do.
I was going to do that my old Reba's that went on my sons bike recently. I was too scared of what I might find so thought better to be safe than sorry and try not to fix something that's not broken yet....

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The amount of gold tubing really surprised me, these 36’s are set to 150mm but they came at 180mm. Much tube, many longs.

Soon my pretties, new bike time.

Minlak

custom titis
Put a down tube protection on - installed some pedals - cut the handlebars - admires the handiwork of FTR - not like all the “bulk” factories - all cables are trimmed to length it’s so awesome

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Put a down tube protection on - installed some pedals - cut the handlebars - admires the handiwork of FTR - not like all the “bulk” factories - all cables are trimmed to length it’s so awesome
Hurry up with the ride report mate!
Git’er dirty already.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
burbed woodend, so many f’ing courts & cul de sac, actual distance covered 68km, should have taken me 40km if some millennial town planner knew how to join up one street with another
This whole burbing thing literally looks like the most boring riding ever. I thought it was just a thing people in lockdown were doing to stay in their areas? and yet here you are in the freedom of regional victoria riding the streets like you're working for googlemaps. At least those drivers get paid.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
This whole burbing thing literally looks like the most boring riding ever. I thought it was just a thing people in lockdown were doing to stay in their areas? and yet here you are in the freedom of regional victoria riding the streets like you're working for googlemaps. At least those drivers get paid.
good to see once, wouldn’t repeat..i did discover 1 street today which is literally a guys driveway, not even 10m long

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
PC version of Garmin connect working, app is still having troubles. 245 watch does not want to play
Mine's working, but I have to manually sync every ride between head unit and phone, where it used to do that automatically. After that Connect shares with Strava with no issues