What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm sorry...tektro make 4 piston brakes??? Are they as good as all their other brakes?
TRP aka Tektro Racing Products make pretty much the best built brakes around in the Quadiems. They use proper kevlar braided cables. The olives have two sets of sealing ridges, and work much better than the Shimano equivalents. They have really good modulation for those that care about that.

The only thing I can ping them on are their crappy sintered brake pads. Which is really weird because they have awesome semi-metallic pads.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
i just put up a used polygon d6 for sale on Fbook, within 5 minutes got 6-8 msg’s, 1 guy who was about 4th in line even offered me 50 more to sell it to him, was freaking bombarded by responses:people are obviously that desparate

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
small joys: had a win today, had bent the front brake lever on my tektro 4 piston brake,-didn’t like the lever anyways, but as it turns out they use the same screw thread as shimano, so was able to swap in a xt lever, no bleeding required
That's a great win! And good to know.

I just ordered some HD-M745's. Price was too good to refuse.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
TRP aka Tektro Racing Products make pretty much the best built brakes around in the Quadiems. They use proper kevlar braided cables. The olives have two sets of sealing ridges, and work much better than the Shimano equivalents. They have really good modulation for those that care about that.

The only thing I can ping them on are their crappy sintered brake pads. Which is really weird because they have awesome semi-metallic pads.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
So when I see tektro fitted to low end bikes...are they the goods or junk?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
So when I see tektro fitted to low end bikes...are they the goods or junk?
the tektro you see on low end bikes are equivalent to deore brakes imo- still work fine & the ones i had on the norco torrent stopped real well- they tend to use 2 finger levers, which i feel are a bit long -i bend them all the time - trp is their better brand -like xt level