What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Got a top 10 going UPHILL on Strava, out of 20 on the full leaderboard lol. The ole 'goose goes alright, must be the four coloured cable ends it's now sporting.

I was looking around to check whether it might be worth making the Duffy downhill track that existed on Narrabundah Hill before the 2003 fires again. It was called Creek Run from memory. It's a lot more desolate now than it was before all the pines exploded and burnt down half of Duffy.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Double dead bugs for the real fun.

This is my favourite step up track, with good soundtrack too.

Look, there's way too much dirt and loam in that track. It needs to be rock with a bit of eroded gully and some more rock.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Got a top 10 going UPHILL on Strava, out of 20 on the full leaderboard lol. The ole 'goose goes alright, must be the four coloured cable ends it's now sporting.

I was looking around to check whether it might be worth making the Duffy downhill track that existed on Narrabundah Hill before the 2003 fires again. It was called Creek Run from memory. It's a lot more desolate now than it was before all the pines exploded and burnt down half of Duffy.

View attachment 366515
our dogs favourite spot!

I have been scoping out where to build a trial there, western slopes have some options.

went for a lap at Stromlo on the hard tail, was still a bit wet which is incredible since it hasn’t rained for days now.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Night ride #4 done and dusted. Trails getting pretty dry already so it was 2 wheel drift city.

Attached the headlight battery to the helmet as I'm keen on ditching the CamelBak. Jury's out on that, feels fine on but the neck was starting to cramp up towards the end.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Watching the post to see if I'll get my new parts before weekend... Made it to the depot at 4am this morning but no indication it got on a truck for delivery today...