What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
One of the more underrated mtb areas in Oz. Close af to civilisation yet doesn't feel it and the ability to link up Sheppards Hill, Craigeburn, Lynton, Sturt Gorge and absolutely bin yourself in an orgy of endless joy almost makes a case for owning an ebike. Almost. The #1 thing I miss about leaving Adelaide (apart from family, friends and shit like that) is the mountain biking.
Add to them, Andos, O'Halloran Hill, Eagle, PWT and Yurre.

We live right in the centre of them all on Belair Road (top) my boys alternate between XC rides and train shuttles, 4 of them all 14 & 15yr olds pissed off out riding this this morning at 10am, cracked out a 100km trail ride with 2km of climbing... I'm the one who needs the ebike these days :oops:

slowmick

38-39"
1st day of a new month and got out for a pedal at Lysterfield with mates. Much more fun than the bike tracks but just as busy. Nice to ride some single track. Mates decided I looked like the Dad from teen wolf. I think it was the full wrap around beard that sealed the deal. Lucky I have a hair cut booked next week.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sent the wife to Bunnings (sorry @Jpez ) to get the materials so I can finally build the bike rack in the garage, which will be done tomorrow

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Got wrapped across the bridge of my nose and eyes with a bamboo vine. Lucky it wasn't a 'wait a while'!

I'm not seriously considering some of those big MTB glasses (clear). Any recommendations for some cheap but decent ones?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got wrapped across the bridge of my nose and eyes with a bamboo vine. Lucky it wasn't a 'wait a while'!

I'm not seriously considering some of those big MTB glasses (clear). Any recommendations for some cheap but decent ones?
I was going to say Jetblack Patrol, as they're pretty long lasting and come with 3 lens types. However it looks like they've just suffered from a $10 price rise and are now $40, which starts moving away from the 'cheap' category.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I was going to say Jetblack Patrol, as they're pretty long lasting and come with 3 lens types. However it looks like they've just suffered from a $10 price rise and are now $40, which starts moving away from the 'cheap' category.
I can handle $40, I assume good ones are in the hundreds?

I was thinking more this style if possible -