What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
A small crew for the RB Canberra Xmas ride with @Tubbsy and @Tim_the_Clyde. I went full 90's and had a blast getting loose on the goose with much praise from random witnesses of the spectacle. First time up and over Stromlo on the bike, scary fun.

Wife and son brought pastries down afterwards hoping for burgers but were too late, however the pastries went down very well.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
A small crew for the RB Canberra Xmas ride with @Tubbsy and @Tim_the_Clyde. I went full 90's and had a blast getting loose on the goose with much praise from random witnesses of the spectacle. First time up and over Stromlo on the bike, scary fun.

Wife and son brought patries down afterwards hoping for burgers but were too late, hiwever the pastries went down very well.

View attachment 370628
Nice, who’s on the Revel?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Today was animals, birds, bikes, beer, not quite in that order.

Currently staying at Healesville for a few days. Staying at the Big 4 caravan park which has a pretty decent pump track, one of those modular numbers.

Hit the Beechworth bakery, Sanctuary, then the Matilda Bay brewery and finished the night at the pump track and some tennis. Should sleep ok. :)

Didn't even get a shot of the pump track, or the kids riding it...

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dodged the rain and checked out the newly opened section of Wild Mersey. Descent was fun for a green, but needs some time to settle and pack out to hold speed better.

Also created own decals with a Cricut machine I now have access to. Neat bit of kit, came out better than expected - about on par or slightly better quality than Aliexpress options.. minus the 5 week wait.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Strava tells me the chutes are 28%, 31% and the one at the bottom into the ferns is 33%. Video definitely doesnt do it justice. Except for the lack of pedalling?
It was cool watching you pass the twin cab ute and yeah the last bit looks steep as...

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member

Wife and son brought pastries down afterwards hoping for burgers but were too late, however the pastries went down very well.
Good to meet you fellas, will have to do it again soon. Looks very likely that all my Christmas travel plans are cancelled anyway...

Tim_the_Clyde

Likes Dirt

View attachment 370628
Great ride gents. Good to meet some forum members in person.

Thanks for organising Scotty...and teaching us that its not the bike that makes you quick!