What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How fucking good is a day full of bikes? I helped one of my friends tweaking his new ride (forbidden druid). Holy crap it's a nice piece of bling! Then spent the afternoon riding trails and dirt lumps with a few friends. This end of daylight savings though...fuck me if the day isn't ending too soon!!!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
How fucking good is a day full of bikes? I helped one of my friends tweaking his new ride (forbidden druid). Holy crap it's a nice piece of bling! Then spent the afternoon riding trails and dirt lumps with a few friends. This end of daylight savings though...fuck me if the day isn't ending too soon!!!
Head back west. They've still got hours to go.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Lucaw

Next in line
Went for a long ride today on the Meehan, friends, xc loop, k’s, flagstaff, Nutella, stringy bark Funtimes and my way or the highway. I was wondering what that terrible sounds where coming from my bike. It was mainly the rooted z150 but my qr rear axle coming loose. I think I might go and put up a wanted ad for a bolt up one. God it was good to overtake people on new high end full suspensions on my 2007 norco manik with a broken fork

Attachments

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I had Easter breakfast this morning - scrambled egg, bacon, croissants, orange juice etc. It was lovely until I spewed the whole lot up half an hour later. No idea why that happened!

Then it rained which meant I couldn't go out for a ride either.

So I found a set of plastic drawers and sorted all my mtb parts, consumables and maintenance stuff out. I now have a corner of the car port dedicated to mountain bikes!

This week I'll be tackling the tubeless conversion of the Giant Talon!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I won't lie, I've had better days on the bike...

Considering I landed down where the bike did, I reckon I did pretty well to walk away from it as well as I did. Going down, I was thinking it was going to be ribs for sure. Probably would have been if I'd landed on the trail, rather than the nice soft leaf litter and stuff down the side.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Bugga.

That's really gonna hurt now, when you go to put your knee pads on..........

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk