What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I guess this can go here? I can only find one of my winter gloves...they aren't anything intense, just a real leather glove in bright traffic stopping smurf blue. The leather is soft and comfortable. Anyway I ordered some new winter gloves and they arrived from the UK in 5 business days.

Oakley Factory Park. They are a snowboarding glove (as per my usual move for winter) but being for the park they are a fairly thin without much insulation, heaps of grip on the palm, and a fair bit of flex in the glove body. The annoying part is the xl is not a very spacious xl and there was no XXL option. Still pretty comfy and they kept my hands nice and warm on the ride home.

moorey

call me Mia
I guess this can go here? I can only find one of my winter gloves...they aren't anything intense, just a real leather glove in bright traffic stopping smurf blue. The leather is soft and comfortable. Anyway I ordered some new winter gloves and they arrived from the UK in 5 business days.

View attachment 375717

Oakley Factory Park. They are a snowboarding glove (as per my usual move for winter) but being for the park they are a fairly thin without much insulation, heaps of grip on the palm, and a fair bit of flex in the glove body. The annoying part is the xl is not a very spacious xl and there was no XXL option. Still pretty comfy and they kept my hands nice and warm on the ride home.
What does it get down to there? 10c?