What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah the only downside for me with the murray valley trails is that the majority of jumps are bmx style djs with ridiculous kickers. Not my kinda thing.
Yep those ones are scary to my 50+ yo old brain. There's a couple towards the end of Inzamia that I reckon I could safely get a decent bit of air on. Risk vs reward though, it's not worth any time off work for.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yep those ones are scary to my 50+ yo old brain. There's a couple towards the end of Inzamia that I reckon I could safely get a decent bit of air on. Risk vs reward though, it's not worth any time off work for.
That’s what sickies are for! Hit the send button….. film it for friday fails

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Yeah the only downside for me with the murray valley trails is that the majority of jumps are bmx style djs with ridiculous kickers. Not my kinda thing.
I haven't been down yet, but am keen. I'm not a jumper though, so might take the bail-out line if I can see it.
Went down a line at the Goat Farm the other week and ended up on the DH track, which had a heap of big doubles and kickers I nearly launched off unsighted. Wasn't fun. Think I'll stick to Kalamunda for the time and work up the that!

nathanm

Eats Squid
This dudes builds are so frustrating, could build 5 in the time he takes.

Admittedly, he only has to buy one set of kit.....but still.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
not the point. Bob Ross could probably paint in 1/3 of the time too.

I thoroughly enjoy kicking back and chilling out watching a relaxed, soothing Gee Milner bike build. The polar opposite of when I try to bring a clunker back to life, dropping multiple essential bolts down between the boards of the deck and stripping old rusty bolt heads.
Hey maybe there's a YouTube channel idea, watching some inept bike mechanic mount everything wrong and fly into a rage.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Went looking in the shed for a set of straight steerer Marz forks that I bought a little while ago for a 4x project bike.

While looking I found a set of Enve 26" single speed wheels I vaguely remember buying, and a set of Formula Selva forks I completely forgot about.

Eventually found the forks I was actually looking for, and they are a set of straight steerer Marz 55 ata with the nickel stanchions in as new condition.

I should buy a lottery ticket.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk