What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haven't been online for a while, not much coverage up here. Been off grid for 6 weeks. Finally approached the point where every day isn't filled with frantically doing stuff to make it livable/sitting in the bus watching the rain.
Today I grabbed the shovel and headed up the hill to carve out my first trail.
5 hours later I am upside down in a bush quickly realising I've been watching too many MTB videos on YouTube and am not Danny fucking mackaskill.
Going back sat to open up some of the turns and add b lines around some of the drops. Mud is everywhere. Wet roots be slippery. Going to focus on putting in an easy going loop for fitness. Closest real trails to me are about an hour and a half drive.
I would add photos but it takes long enough getting the page to load as it is.

Sounds awesome! Don't make B-lines, just step up and commit to victory!

Don't forget to include water and erosion management from the get go! It's easier to have it there from the start than put it in later and try to repair your damage.

Right in the taint! You're a hard man @Cardy George
He will be...after the zap!

Went out with wifey on her new bike, I am going to get fit as fark (or die trying to get fit as fark)

Lucky she's got a nice bum

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
You may as well sell me that intense now and get yourself an e-Bike as well.

Good. And don't forget these...
View attachment 380627
Link please @wkkie !!!!

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Went out with wifey on her new bike, I am going to get fit as fark (or die trying to get fit as fark)

Lucky she's got a nice bum

Bought mine an ebike the other week, she says I'll wait at the top of the hills for you. Cheeky. Does make you ride harder up hills though

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
@Plankosaurus - is your wife planning on chasing down that jerk from a couple of years ago at Lystrfield and motoring over him a few times?
Hadn't even thought of that, do ebikes usually have a reverse gear?

You may as well sell me that intense now and get yourself an e-Bike as well.
One day your persistence might pay off, its not today though ;)

NOS or 2nd hand?
2nd hand, its not seen a lot of use though, sub 800km on the computer. couple of scratches from a minor stack but otherwise minty.

Bought mine an ebike the other week, she says I'll wait at the top of the hills for you. Cheeky. Does make you ride harder up hills though
I kept up for a half hour, but she was on trail mode and i was breathing heavier than Clive Palmer trying to get up a flight of stairs. I'll get fit or i'll have a heart attack.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
hit me up if you consider a rear shock swap...I have the FOX DPS Evol on mine (E+1 Pro) but would prefer the coil.
Done deal. I was going to try and hunt up a coil to suit her weight, then start the (probably long) wait for an air shock that fits.