What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tested out new zebs, progressive coil, and longer dropper. Felt fantastic. Was also amazed at how more efficient sitting 20mm higher is for pedalling. I will note however that I had my nose hairs waxxed for the first time Friday which has increased my O2 intake by about 15% so it could have also been that. My nostrils are so incredibly smooth but breathing out of it is super loud to me now. 9/10 would recommend.

I cant stand the bomber cr gold so stripped that knob back to silver. All fork and shock knobs should be the same colour. That colour is black.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Evie's Race Debut today. Went well, third overall, which is where I should be, so she's fast. I on the other hand. Well, let's say I'm not a sprinter. The round consisted of 1 x 6km time trial, then a 10km time trial 10 minutes after we finished.

Take away is I really need to learn to trust it and flow the corners better. We have shallow sand drifts through most of our corners where the Procaliber would kick a bit when it gripped up again. But the rear suspension soaked up that little kick and flowed. Just have to get my brain around it. It'll come with time.