What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Miguel76

Likes Bikes
Went for a ride around Black Hill on the new Banshee with a new riding buddy Doug. Riding a FS is so very different to riding my HT. I felt really squirrelly in turns and had very little confidence at the start but had fun and started to feel like I was in the bike and not just on it… I also felt that pumping little rollers on a FS generated way more speed than my HT….

Also managed to pick up a DVO Topaz and some Hope Evo cranks, both of which are going on soon…

all in all a great day!

moorey

call me Mia
Bought and fitted some of that foam tubing to pad out the internal cables and hopefully stop the rattles.
Fark me, what a PITA to fit it. Too big for my routing ports but got there. That’s almost 4h I’m never getting back. Can’t wait to change the cables and do it all again.

moorey

call me Mia
Set up the ENR to suit Felix, and borrowed his Rail forks for the spitty, for me to race this weekend.
Also beefed up the tyre factor, seeing Spitty has been the daily driver training bike for the last 12 months.
Little over forked for the bike (170mm), and under gunned in the rear for the Mt Beauty tracks, but it is what it is.

Felix has only had a quick roll on the ENR, and isn’t blown away by it so far, but it will grow on him…or at least do the job for him.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Set up the ENR to suit Felix, and borrowed his Rail forks for the spitty, for me to race this weekend.
Also beefed up the tyre factor, seeing Spitty has been the daily driver training bike for the last 12 months.
Little over forked for the bike (170mm), and under gunned in the rear for the Mt Beauty tracks, but it is what it is.

View attachment 387783

Felix has only had a quick roll on the ENR, and isn’t blown away by it so far, but it will grow on him…or at least do the job for him.
What will happen if he goes P1 on the weekend...