What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Nice one. Do you just cable tie it together?
Yeah, a couple of little ones at the end.

I've had them come off before on Huck Norris and embedded up just running without them. Still works.

Sometimes you could feel it moving around inside the tyre of you rotated it slowly by hand, but once it had any kind of momentum up out wouldn't move. No issues with the tyre either.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a little rip around on the tracks over the ridge from home in Glenorchy this morning. The weather has been foul the last few days, even forcing me onto the indoor trainer. With the rain having stopped, and the snow on Mt Wellington retreating, I got out for a quick blast before breakfast. A bit damp but nice and fresh.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Had a little rip around on the tracks over the ridge from home in Glenorchy this morning. The weather has been foul the last few days, even forcing me onto the indoor trainer. With the rain having stopped, and the snow on Mt Wellington retreating, I got out for a quick blast before breakfast. A bit damp but nice and fresh.
View attachment 390223
Planned to do a spin up to the snow today, but awake all night with wind storm rattling the house and woken again at 5.30 by my dickhead motorbike neighbour I bailed... Try again on the weekend!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Planned to do a spin up to the snow today, but awake all night with wind storm rattling the house and woken again at 5.30 by my dickhead motorbike neighbour I bailed... Try again on the weekend!
My neightbours get home at 11pm and leave at 5am seven days a week (Slamming car doors meters from my bedroom window). Used to shit me, but the more you stress out about it the more it wakes you up. I just use it like a clock nowadays. Hear car doors clunk late at night "Shit, it's late. Better go to bed!". Hear car doors clunking in the morning "Ah, it's only 5, get to sleep for another hour and a half. Sweet."

Last edited:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Excuses, excuses.....

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
My neightbours get home at 11pm and leave at 5am seven days a week (Slamming car doors meters from my bedroom window). Used to shit me, but the more you stress out about it the more it wakes you up. I just use it like a clock nowadays. Hear car doors clunk late at night "Shit, it's late. Better go to bed!". Hear car doors clunking in the morning "Ah, it's only 5, get to sleep for another hour and a half. Sweet."
Which is fine if you're a good sleeper. I am not - I'm not going back to sleep again after that. And I'm not even a good insomniac that can function well on no sleep...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Which is fine if you're a good sleeper. I am not - I'm not going back to sleep again after that. And I'm not even a good insomniac that can function well on no sleep...
I'm not either. I woke up at 1:30am yesterday for no reason and never got back to sleep. Woke up at 2am this morning and was awake until about ~4am. But getting riled at my neighbours going to/from work isn't going to help me rest & relax even if I'm not asleep either. ie: It's a learned skill that takes practice, not a natural predilection for me.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
yep... but I'm a little more gun shy about riding tired these days after my last hospitalisation from putting the Trance on the deck at Stromlo!!
How long you going to ride that train. Back on the horse as they say