What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Weekend weather is going to be fun for you then, Tassie's going to get smashed.
Yep. A lot of debris blowing around this morning. Friday is usually a gym morning for me but out for an early ride tomorrow. Worry about weekend activities on Saturday.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
So jealous. I wasn’t expecting you to go black.
Mine is still stuck in Melbourne
I waited a week with it in customs in Melbourne then flicked Auspost an email asking what was going on. Two days later the tracking said it was in Brisbane and the next day delivered! Fingers crossed you get yours soon. They are well, well built. This is like a Banshee on steroids.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I waited a week with it in customs in Melbourne then flicked Auspost an email asking what was going on. Two days later the tracking said it was in Brisbane and the next day delivered! Fingers crossed you get yours soon. They are well, well built. This is like a Banshee on steroids.
Mine is being delivered today. Didn’t get any tracking updates. I’m now checking tracking every 15 minutes because I’ve already called short day after that update.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like I wont have to ride too far up the hill to find snow!
I am at about 215 meters at the top of Barossa Hill behind you. Don't know if I could be bothered going out on the trails from your place. Have a look at the creek out your back door. That will tell you all you need to know.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I am at about 215 meters at the top of Barossa Hill behind you. Don't know if I could be bothered going out on the trails from your place. Have a look at the creek out your back door. That will tell you all you need to know.
Wednesday would have been a nice day for it, sunny and not windy. Never mind, I'll try to find a not pissing down window over the weekend :)

Creek is up a little bit, but nothing on how rowdy it got the other week in that rainstorm!