What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
got the fresh brakes on it. I cracked the shits after another xt lever shit itself and started leaking. Finally arrived after 6 weeks in Frankfurt.
Mt7, go good but man the levers feel cheap.
View attachment 394233
Looking sweet! I’m rocking MT7’s on mine too. Brakes are great but lever body really is shit. I blown one up before too and they are non-serviceable so basically disposable.

Best think I did was go Shigura. Just got some Zee levers off Ali and they were great. Much better lever feel, less dead stroke and somehow they were also easier to bleed.

That was on ther Sentinel though. Will wait a while and persist with the Magura levers on my Kavenz for a little while.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
What better way to celebrate the Warburton project finally getting a decision than to go send some trails in the area :)
Finally got some perfect spring conditions.

Nice!! Great sends and conditions look mint

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Holy shit...a Sunday off world and good weather? Fuck yes!!! I rode today. I rode the quarry of doom. I rode like shit, but had an awesome time. Nearly ate shit after a big over send landing in a patch of gravel.

I had to get the foot broom out a bit. Shit all over the trails.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Did a short one on the weekend and lots of gardening. Was hopeful tracks might dry out this week but we've just had ~30mm in half an hour at Stromlo. Glad we got some gardening done.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Went adventuring. Wanted to see how far the water had spread to the south of us.

The stretch between the water pump gantry and the power line tower and everything between me and them is normally dry.

Before and, well, before it gets really high.

The bike actually is sitting in the water, otherwise it would be against the wall too.

Zoom in on the trees on the riverbank.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Went adventuring. Wanted to see how far the water had spread to the south of us.

The stretch between the water pump gantry and the power line tower and everything between me and them is normally dry.

Before and, well, before it gets really high.

The bike actually is sitting in the water, otherwise it would be against the wall too.

Zoom in on the trees on the riverbank.
Hey Mods, can we get the photo limit reduced?
Just maxxed out the office bandwidth trying to get these to load!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
At 4032x3024 by the looks of it!
Cardy has always had speccy pics as he hosts them on imgur.

Up until recently, us serial picture spammers got spudified when uploading an image, RB now displays them in full 1999mb glory.