What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Not very fly for an old guy.

Cleaned brake pistons and fixed broken spoke in preparation for some school holiday jump training at Big Air with #1 son.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Tough crowd.

1. The bike is built primarily as a dual slalom bike (remember dual slalom? You young fucking whippersnappers!), thus the number plate, gears, bashguard, and mudguard.

2. With the seat down and my feet on the pedals I can suck my own dick while getting my ass buzzed by the rear tyre. Not a good look when I'm just cruising around Manly.

3. The cafe across the way is Berkelo. It's an overpriced European style wholefoods bakery full of people into yoga and kinesiology and other assorted bullshit. So they are probably feeling smug while being vacuous and depressed at the same time.

Last edited:

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tough crowd.

1. The bike is built primarily as a dual slalom bike (remember dual slalom? You young fucking whippersnappers!), thus the number plate, gears, bashguard, and mudguard.

2. With the seat down and my feet on the pedals I can suck my own dick while getting my ass buzzed by the rear tyre. Not a good look when I'm just cruising around Manly.

3. The cafe across the way is Berkelo. It's an overpriced European style wholefoods bakery full of people into yoga and kinesiology and other assorted bullshit. So they are probably feeling smug while being vacuous and depressed at the same time.

Wow! Numbers 2 and 3 a bit deep and meaningful for me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What about this bloke? Whats he explaining?

View attachment 395346
And I guarantee she is looking at the mid guard.

Are you going to be able to drop that seat down far enough not to geld yourself if you take it to the jumps?
As someone that gets around on similar bikes with the seat jammed up, yes. Yes you can. Or when the time comes you just drop a shorter post in (I have a few for sale if anyone is looking) and hit it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Out at Terry Hills - perimeter trail + long trail now. Another one from the firetrails with a view series.

The SDG saddle wasn't a favourite for the Nickel so a Selle Italia TRK had been swapped in. It also was more two tone than a Specials concert so a splash of red to make it faster was needed.

A bit of drizzle. Not a hard ride overall but nice to go somewhere new for us.

20221217_141006.jpg
20221217_134725.jpg
20221217_141059.jpg

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Out at Terry Hills - perimeter trail + long trail now. Another one from the firetrails with a view series.

The SDG saddle wasn't a favourite for the Nickel so a Selle Italia TRK had been swapped in. It also was more two tone than a Specials concert so a splash of red to make it faster was needed.

A bit of drizzle. Not a hard ride overall but nice to go somewhere new for us.

View attachment 395377View attachment 395378View attachment 395379
Such a great green trail. Did you do the little bit of single trail?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Such a great green trail. Did you do the little bit of single trail?

No, just the main trails and didn't veer off them. Still a few climbs to keep you honest and it is a bit loose at the start.

I was looking for you too.