What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
They are an underrated fish and have to be one of the easiest to clean. I'm not sure about "massive" though.
I agree, some people seem down on them, but they are nice eating, I reckon. Sauté them up with some olive oil, cherry tomatoes, onion, garlic, chilli, basil, salt and pepper. Yum.

And yes, very easy to clean.

By massive, I mean for leatheries. I caught a really huge one a few months ago, maybe 45cm, and it didn't taste as good as the 30cm ones.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I agree, some people seem down on them, but they are nice eating, I reckon. Sauté them up with some olive oil, cherry tomatoes, onion, garlic, chilli, basil, salt and pepper. Yum.

And yes, very easy to clean.

By massive, I mean for leatheries. I caught a really huge one a few months ago, maybe 45cm, and it didn't taste as good as the 30cm ones.
Big ones aren't so good pan fried because they can be a bit hard to do evenly but steamed or done slowly over coals and I'm a happy camper.
There's really only 3 types I'll take, deep bodied, horseshoe and six spines. They don't really have to worry about me until they get to 35 cm or so but I get more choice in the water with them than you get cotton dangling.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Went for a ride then got back to sort out 5 bikes for the Melrose Fat Tyre Festival as I'm heading up tomorrow.

Serviced the Suntour Durolux on the Cotic Bfe using this guys method, did the air spring which was nice and clean but the fork lowers were filthy.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Went for a ride then got back to sort out 5 bikes for the Melrose Fat Tyre Festival as I'm heading up tomorrow.

Serviced the Suntour Durolux on the Cotic Bfe using this guys method, did the air spring which was nice and clean but the fork lowers were filthy.

That's what you get for constantly trying to click the button. ;)

nathanm

Eats Squid
Figured it was about time to learn myself how to remove bearings using sockets and a hammer, you know the proper mechanic way.
Undo first pivot bolt aaaaand its stuck. Some percussive maintenance later and the bolt shoots out with the bearing rusted to it.
Guessing it's the original bearing from 2010?

Screenshot_20230607_113102.jpg

Jabubu

let you google that for me
It keeps raining up here so the trails will be peanut butter again. I might go for a path ride instead.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Went for a quick evening ride with a new MTB group. One guy is super fit, the other has an eBike.

I almost set a PR on one of the descents but I managed to put a small hole in my front tyre doing so (Stans Sealant sealed!). I definitely need to up my tyre game but first I need to order this bloody sealant (yeah still haven't done it..)