What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

stewyh

Likes Dirt
Bought and fitted a cheap seatpost to the Honzo while my dropper is in for its 4th warranty repair in 18 months :mad2:

20161022_115907.jpg

stirk

Burner
1x11 XT goodness installed, trimmed both brake hoses and bled brakes and installed new rear tyre.

Then discover headset is fubar, slight play, tighten up preload to stop the play however the preload needs to be way too tight to stop the play. Damnit!

Nath8

Likes Dirt
After 5 years set up as a rigid single speed, I thought it was time for my trusty Hong-Fu to have a change.
Installed a Reba front fork, XTR 970 cranks with 34T narrow-wide chainring and 1x9 set up. Sram XO 9sp grip shift with a 10sp clutched XTR derailleur.
Hopefully get out for a ride after all the wind and rain!

Z

Zaf

Bought and fitted a cheap seatpost to the Honzo while my dropper is in for its 4th warranty repair in 18 months :mad2:

View attachment 332992
Not to kill the buzz any further, but your forks seems to be stuck down in their travel also.

But on the plus side, you own a Honzo!! So you're a great guy, so life can't be all that bad!!!

scblack

Leucocholic
Replaced my V12 mag pedals with some Vault ones.

WHY did I not do this years ago? So much better pedal, don't have to work as hard to get good grippy foot position - just foot plants itself much much easier.

I'm happy!

Twelve

Likes Dirt
Replaced my V12 mag pedals with some Vault ones.

WHY did I not do this years ago? So much better pedal, don't have to work as hard to get good grippy foot position - just foot plants itself much much easier.

I'm happy!
Please don't make me regret the V12s I just bought :yo:

scblack

Leucocholic
Please don't make me regret the V12s I just bought :yo:
I have only ridden on V12s before, and own three pairs of them - now on my two kids and wifes bikes. I love them.

But the Vault is so much better, it genuinely is worth it.:behindsofa:

Twelve

Likes Dirt
I have only ridden on V12s before, and own three pairs of them - now on my two kids and wifes bikes. I love them.

But the Vault is so much better, it genuinely is worth it.:behindsofa:
I was tossing up between the two for a while, oh well - I'll be riding clips most of the time, these are more just for screwing around while bored.

Good to know the Vaults are worth it for next time/possible more intensive applications though.

jarrod839

Banned
My HOPE V4 brake setup arrived today and got the all clear from the surgeon on my broken collarbone. Should be back on the bike by Mid December.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Custom fork stickers.
Custom fork stickers.
Custom fork stickers.
Custom fork stickers.
Custom fork stickers.
Custom fork stickers.
Custom fork stickers.

There, I said it.