What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Got it back from the shop after suspension service and new brake pads (I'm not set up workshop-wise for the former). Didn't have time for a ride after everything else I had to do today, but tomorrow for sure!

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
Picked up this Antares cheap for the SS build. Since having an r3 in this saddle on the roadie it's my new favourite. More comfy than the tundra 2 I've got on the other bikes.

Plan is to run all bikes with
The same saddle eventually!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Made it out to the Norco demo event at The Hill and did a quick lap on a Sight. Very nice bike! Climbs a lot better than I was expecting, and nice and quick on the downhill of course.

The Boy managed to crash his demo bike. Again.

Fortius

Likes Bikes
Took the steed for a spin at NailCan, took a side trail that I've only been down once before for a bit of something different...passed through a huge spider web with a golden orb hanging in the centre, jumped off and undressed like a lunatic.

Fricking spiders

Flow-Rider

Burner
Great little area the Skills Park.
The first bloke that built it dialed it in perfect but council has come along recently and extended the first table top which makes you use more speed for the second and the rollers behind it. I just fly over the rollers and no need to pump anymore.