What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

mitchy_

Llama calmer
bled brakes, changed pads, new stem, new rear derailleur housing, some green bolts, put green fork stickers on, gave it a wash then used one expensive toy to take pictures of this expensive toy.

Last edited:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
Stripped it mostly down, gave it a thorough wash after a quick blast in o'connor. Back together finally but refer to fuckwit thrwad for details

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Swapped out the X9 rear derailleur for a medium cage X0. Cleaned out about 7 cubic metres of Castlemaine dust from the train race. Cut down my ridiculously long shifter cables by about 3 foot, now just need to do the brake lines.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

ChopSticks

Banned
Went riding at Sydney Olympic Park with the missus did about 30kms and decided to end with a coffee....

50m from the cafe we (I) saw two smoking hot chicks stop and look at their bikes.... Being the gentlemen I am... I stopped to see if everything was alright.

turns out one of them munched the gears on the steep climb along with the worst chain line imaginable (big-big)
tore one of the outter plates off the chain and wedged it in the front mech

Fixed then up with my chain breaker and power link ... And got offered the free coffee

shame they didn't offer more .......

moorey

call me Mia
Went riding at Sydney Olympic Park with the missus did about 30kms and decided to end with a coffee....

50m from the cafe we (I) saw two smoking hot chicks stop and look at their bikes.... Being the gentlemen I am... I stopped to see if everything was alright.

turns out one of them munched the gears on the steep climb along with the worst chain line imaginable (big-big)
tore one of the outter plates off the chain and wedged it in the front mech

Fixed then up with my chain breaker and power link ... And got offered the free coffee

shame they didn't offer more .......
I've seen a pic of you...you're lucky they didn't mace you on sight and kick you in the lolly bag...

ADD

Likes Dirt
took the old and worn out racing ralph spare I had on the rear and replaced it with a new specialized ground control 2.1. My thumbs have blisters in them. F U specialized! I have blisters on my thumbs.. WTF?

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
Fitted a complete set of new tyres to both of my bikes
My Trance X1 got an Ignitor front and Crossmark rear - both tubeless
My Reign X0 got 2 new Minions

Went for a ride on the Reign with the new tyres. what a difference over the old buggered Nevagals

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New XT 9 speed cassette, xtr rear mech (did Need xtr, but figured what the hell) and a silver thompson seatpin all went on today.

JCB

Likes Bikes
my usual commute to the shops on the Kona shopping trolley with an added twist - a load of cleaning gear for OUR NEW HOUSE!!!
congrats on the new house!

I spent this week recovering from the fact that i put an order in for a carbon Enduro 29er..
so excited though.. :D

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Converted Mum's to tubeless for her. Finally got my FSA headset spacers (1gram per 5mm spacer) in green and black.

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Put SPD's on my commuter and took them for a spin. Bled my front brake on my mtb (actually had to do it twice) and gave it a good clean.