What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
After owning the Ripley for a few months & noticing that small bump sensitivity has been worsening I finally checked the pivot bolts - yep, they were not 100% tight:

As the shock is driven by a yoke from the rear triangle, the shock forces are influenced by front/rear triangle frame alignment more than a bike with a mini-link connected to the main triangle, leading to shock binding under side loads.

Chalk & cheese now - she's back the way I remember her, so nice! Gotta keep an eye on these things...

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Spent the weekend away riding and racing which was enjoyable. Did a good job of crashing all of the painful ones on my right side. Missing skin from elbow, shoulder, back, and hip (and knee but that is just reopening old scabs) and rehurt my ribs. Should focus on staying upright.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
What the hell is it?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
It's a 6X5W cree led setup running through a 8000maH li-ion battery with a fuse/switch setup. Hence the rather distasteful wiring setup... o_O It's got a great flood effect but I'm not sure about depth yet or how long the battery will last as this will be it's maiden run. I'm hoping 2hrs? The light itself is very light. (that's a terrible pun)