What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

redline316

Likes Dirt
I did that with my Yeti way back when... It's an amazing difference! You're going to feel like you've just ditched an anchor.
Yeah that's what i'm hoping, i don't need to make it any harder out there than it has to be lol. I like the hr2 but like you said it feels like your dragging a anchor behind you some days.

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
Made up one of those little plastic front mudguards.
Interested to see if it actually does anything?
They work well but they DO NOT stop mud and shite getting on your bike.
They work by stopping the shite that gets flung up off the front wheel through the fork from getting blown back in your face as you ride.
Does that makes sense?
Do not expect it from keeping mud off your bike, shoes, socks etc etc

kram01

Squid
Put a deposit on a Specialized Camber 650B 2016.

Upgrading from a Giant Talon 4.

Will be my first full suspension bike. Happy days.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Raced a train on it, then raced some cows on it, then crashed it. Might have some cracked ribs for my troubles.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The X1 and placebo chainring worked flawlessly though. Thought it might be a bitch to tune the shifting, but it's smooth as butter, even climbing half the cassette in a single shift is amazingly crisp and smooth. Me likey.

Minlak

custom titis
Raced a train on it, then raced some cows on it, then crashed it. Might have some cracked ribs for my troubles.
Undoubtedly...however, these particular bovine were loose on the trail.

In other news, I have a suspicion I've ripped my right nipple off. Not game to look but.

Can't be any worse than that Friday night at the docks with that fleet from the American Navy.....

mitchy_

Llama calmer
finally got a run on the gopro worth watching... probably helps that the endurbro seems smoother than the torrent ever was, set a couple more PR's too. stoked!

still needs more dialing... fork and shock are still a little harsh, hopefully a few more hours will have them broken in ready to shred (and my shred i mean ride slowly as per usual)

[video=youtube;4-ompw-CnLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ompw-CnLU[/video]
(quality is shit in anything but 720p)

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
finally got a run on the gopro worth watching... probably helps that the endurbro seems smoother than the torrent ever was, set a couple more PR's too. stoked!

still needs more dialing... fork and shock are still a little harsh, hopefully a few more hours will have them broken in ready to shred (and my shred i mean ride slowly as per usual)

[video=youtube;4-ompw-CnLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ompw-CnLU[/video]
(quality is shit in anything but 720p)
Nice trail & vid .... But next time secure the camelbak tube ;)