What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Binaural

Eats Squid
Pretty minor thing, but I gave my commuter bike a thorough wash with waterless cleaner, and did some of the second-tier maintenance tasks (grease Speedplay bearings, check spoke tension). It's nice to see my bike looking nice up against the wall of the office again!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ordered myself a new RS super deluxe coil shock and 170 cranks.

And stared at it lovingly as I walk past it in the sunroom on my way to the loo. You know, kinda like those colorbond moments.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ha! I’ve been off work for almost 2 months. She’s never had so much attention! I spend one night away and BAM

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Well I miss read that one worse then the last US election result.

Was expecting full psycho, and instead a rational yet highly emotional wife made a desperate bid to save things with some compelling reasons.
I miss read things so badly, the sum of her revenge was to feed some herbs she'd been growing me, to the chickens.

Long hard road to recover from here.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I miss read things so badly, the sum of her revenge was to feed some herbs she'd been growing me, to the chickens.

Don't envy you mate, but at least now you both have a solid position to start from, instead of second guessing what the other one is thinking.

Best way is to keep the honest and open communication going, and let relationship guide itself,

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

Good luck man. Just be sure reconciliation is what you want though. You don't want in a year to be back here wishing you'd left.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Made a bunch of changes that really changed the way my bike behaved this morning.

Next bigger volume spacer in rear shock
Faster rebound on fork
Higher pressure in front tyre (kind of accidental experiment with dhf @ 27psi)

Rougher but fuck it just smashes corners and pops off everything while still being controllable in chunder. I like it.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Had an hour to spare today so grabbed the Cromo Hardtail and took it down to a local lake that really only has a gravel path that runs around it but heaps of elevation as it used to be a quarry. Never really paid it much attention before but today I was finding drop offs and stair cases down and up like I never have before. Found a drop off that kind of runs up a hill so it runs all the way from 1ft up to about 20. Take ya pick. I got to about 1m before I chickened out.
Had a blast, feel revitalised and now back to work again which all of a sudden doesn't look so bleak for a monday!