What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm not an idiot

Although I would still be slower than most aBikes
You'll be surprised, I had a KOM drought for a few years, only picking up fluff KOMs on strange unpopular segments.

Ebike... KOMs a-plenty again. Leader boards too as long as there are no flat sections where the blown crowd doing 40kph reign as kings.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
You'll be surprised, I had a KOM drought for a few years, only picking up fluff KOMs on strange unpopular segments.

Ebike... KOMs a-plenty again. Leader boards too as long as there are no flat sections where the blown crowd doing 40kph reign as kings.
Unlikely, I'm on a mid-power eeb and at the upper weight limit!

Jabubu

let you google that for me

It would be good if you could filter ebike and non-ebike rides on the leaderboard. It would make climbing stats more meaningful.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It would be good if you could filter ebike and non-ebike rides on the leaderboard. It would make climbing stats more meaningful.
They do count in club leaderboards but ebike rides don't count towards your normal riding stats for the year or challenges... where virtual riding does. You have to click on the ebike icon to see yearly stats.

Those leaderboards are fake anyway, you get people from all over the world joining and when you click their name, they are a member of 1200 clubs and do 30,000km a year, dominating every club leaderboard.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
They do count in club leaderboards but ebike rides don't count towards your normal riding stats for the year or challenges... where virtual riding does. You have to click on the ebike icon to see yearly stats.

Those leaderboards are fake anyway, you get people from all over the world joining and when you click their name, they are a member of 1200 clubs and do 30,000km a year, dominating every club leaderboard.

Chunts.