What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I’m still curious what the build date has to do with anything
They had the usual running updates after a few teething issues.....bushings opening up was the main one...the most recent forks have the black chrome stickers and this generally has meant they have all the updates and have the best chance of not exploding. I just haven't seen the chrome stickers in a while and was curious, I'm sure they'll be great. And even greater with the piston mod ;) and a 214 quad seal.

Jpez

Down on the left!
They had the usual running updates after a few teething issues.....bushings opening up was the main one...the most recent forks have the black chrome stickers and this generally has meant they have all the updates and have the best chance of not exploding. I just haven't seen the chrome stickers in a while and was curious, I'm sure they'll be great. And even greater with the piston mod ;) and a 214 quad seal.
The black chrome decals are in the box.
Piston mod I’m aware of. Off to google 214 quad seal! Lol.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Hmm. Just heading into bass straight now and the captain makes the announcement of a gale warning and that it will be a “bit bumpy”… Fun.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Hmm. Just heading into bass straight now and the captain makes the announcement of a gale warning and that it will be a “bit bumpy”… Fun.
Bugger... it was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw your pic.

But no matter what, nothing will ever compare (for me) with once on the Irish Sea.