What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
That's the previous owner! And I never had three teenagers, i don't know what you're talking about.

Bike just needs the freewheel, cassette, tape and tyre. Hoping to get that done this arvo
Your days are free and easy. Never seen you mention teenagers ever.

Sounds like a Sunday shakedown ride is in order. :cool:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Had an suv swing across two lanes to push me into parked cars, had a bus swing out of a side street into me, then the same bus close passed me a few minutes later. The bus driver I caught at the next stop for a polite education focused chat - but seeing as he got agro and defensive he got a written complaint to the bus company.

Just another day cycling in straya... :rolleyes:
Huh. Amazing I got a response from the bus company;

Hello Haakon,

Firstly I apologise for the late response.

The complaint has been investigated with the CCTV footage being viewed and it shows your concerns were justified.

Metro’s supervisors will be taking the appropriate performance management and retraining with the driver concerned.

We apologise for the incident.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Didn't you say being a Karen was addictive after your PayPal win? ;)

That is a huge difference to this massive shift in the cosmos! @haakhas had nothing but bad luck and being shit on for years, even when it looked like he had a win (the move to tasmania) he ended up with the neighbours from hell. Now he has a small win...just after an eclipse??? Nope, something is about to go down! I hope @ozzybmx has enough of those foil helmets to go around? We are going to need them.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
That is a huge difference to this massive shift in the cosmos! @haakhas had nothing but bad luck and being shit on for years, even when it looked like he had a win (the move to tasmania) he ended up with the neighbours from hell. Now he has a small win...just after an eclipse??? Nope, something is about to go down! I hope @ozzybmx has enough of those foil helmets to go around? We are going to need them.
Did someone re-boot the Matrix?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I reckon so. There's no easy explanation for this huge cosmic shift. Somebody check the Mayan diaries
Don’t worry, it’s just the buses trying to lull me into a false sense of security - make it easier to take me out later when I least expect it.

takai

Eats Squid
Went to fit up the tyres to the new wheelset and I see that the new formulation of Minion DHF and DHR haven't become any easier to fit to shallow dish wheelsets. Snapped three Parktool tyre levers trying to get them onto the Stans Flow S2s, and then the bloody things still leak anyway...