What do downhillers do for a living?

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
What is the most popular form of employment / trade of Australian downhillers? If any? I predict electrician. Why? Because it pays well and it involves tinkering with things, plus alot of my friends who ride are, electricians.

This is post also doubles up to see who can't ride weekends due to work commitments.

I work in restaurants, meaning i work late, get up late, and work most weekends. This limits where I can ride and who I can ride with. It pays well enough, so I can buy things, but it's tough getting the time to use it!

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Okay I'll play along with this, sparkys? Or only ridden with one - Moyes, I'll say most downhillers are tradies, but we all like to tinker.. But you ride with people from every kind of employment....

I'm a boilermaker=D

Neviss

Squid
I feel like I'm in the worst job for a Downhiller. I'm the food and beverage manager at a 5 star hotel. Always coming in bloodied and bruised is less than ideal!

haltz

Likes Dirt
I'm with Tim just kicked off in open cut coal mining, before that was still playing with dirt as an excavator operator so I work 7 days a fortnight every second weekend though

Faeros

Likes Bikes
Im a Legal Assistant at the TAC down in Geelong, another guy I ride with is an actual solicitor. talk about extreme differences lol.