What do downhillers do for a living?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Electrotechnology Communications technician by trade. Job title is Scale technician. Finish Apprenticeship in a couple months so that could all change!

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
General Manager of a wide-format print company.

GM usually means 9am - 5pm and leaving the others to do all the dirty work, but that never seems to be the case. I think it comes from moving up the ranks from an apprentice to management, I keep getting dragged into the production side of things... As a result my weekends are not always my weekends and my bike seat rarely has the pleasure of my gooch's company.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spent 16 years making Brand Power and Zoot Review ads and am now Creative Director at a Design/Ad Agency.

suktrona

Likes Bikes
Marketing manager for commercial/industrial street sweepers.

Cleanliness during the week, dirt on the weekend.

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Started signwriting 20 years ago and used to brush paint everything. The trade has evolved and now everything is computer generated, so not really a real sign writer anymore.

Then again, I'm not really a real downhiller either.....

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I do Land Acquisitions for a NSW infrastructure authority - the easiest way I explain it to people if you have seen the movie 'The Castle', I'm the one trying to take Darryl Kerrigan's land hahahaha! :p

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
wow! so many more highly qualified people than i thought! haha! im just an apprentice chippy, (carpenter) gotta say, Its a pretty flippin awesome job! always working outside, build some pretty cool houses and work hard but party and ride harder!

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Started signwriting 20 years ago and used to brush paint everything. The trade has evolved and now everything is computer generated, so not really a real sign writer anymore.

Then again, I'm not really a real downhiller either.....
So you just do SAV installs and fabrication now? Or do you still do some hand-painted stuff?

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
A drop bear removal expert. More often than not, once I reach the site from which a drop bear has attacked or been seen, the victim/witness is already dead.

Gotta watch out for those bastards.

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
Weekdays: Strutter/guillo operator/pallet packer/shit kicker/store man/forklift punter/go-getter/salesperson-basher/2IC's bitch/GM's Bitch/Op's managers Bitch/cleaner for a large sign writing company - I don't get paid enough.

Weekends: dabbling with wedding photography.