What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cool way to bring a bit of life into the hard and (statistically) depressing regional areas during a period of great hardship.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Spend that money on feed and water?

Wind farms are an eyesore but 4 wrinkly old pricks isn’t? Maybe I’m just a salty pessimist but thats gonna look shithouse in a year.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yeh, my day is going just great thanks. Tradie just fell through my ceiling from upstairs.

View attachment 347066
yeah wow, you guys are great..
costs will be covered by strata but is the tradie ok?...gyprock can be fixed, spines and nerves cannot
as a fellow worker, i feel for the the poor bloke (assuming male, but open to correction)..as most tradies have been down this path sometime in their career, I can assure you that old mate is sitting at home tonight thinking of what might have been.
lucky he didn't fall all the way, and break his back!

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool way to bring a bit of life into the hard and (statistically) depressing regional areas during a period of great hardship.
Luckily our region has had two great years in a row, and this year's looking pretty good too. One of the benefits of the drought up north for the last few years means prices have been good. Sucks, but that's the farmers mentality down here.
Spend that money on feed and water?

Wind farms are an eyesore but 4 wrinkly old pricks isn’t? Maybe I’m just a salty pessimist but thats gonna look shithouse in a year.
All paid for by the taxpayer lol, imagine if they took funding away from the arts

I will say, I do see a lot more grey nomads in their big caravans through these towns these days so maybe it's bringing some tourism money in, who knows.

scblack

Leucocholic
yeah wow, you guys are great..
costs will be covered by strata but is the tradie ok?...gyprock can be fixed, spines and nerves cannot
as a fellow worker, i feel for the the poor bloke (assuming male, but open to correction)..as most tradies have been down this path sometime in their career, I can assure you that old mate is sitting at home tonight thinking of what might have been.
lucky he didn't fall all the way, and break his back!
Oh FFS dork, do you actually imagine I would be raising matters like this if there was an actual injury in my home.

Come back when you show you have got over your little bitch session.

mark22

Likes Dirt
A bit of Silo art in some rural towns is bringing some much needed dollars in.
Geez no calling the kettle black it's not like our cities are putting all the tax payers dollars into essential services.

Like the art? along the Eastlink fwy and so forth in every other capitol.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
A bit of Silo art in some rural towns is bringing some much needed dollars in.
Geez no calling the kettle black it's not like our cities are putting all the tax payers dollars into essential services.
Don’t worry mate I’m shitty about that too.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Having done a couple of regional tours it is easy to see how the towns that are now caravan friendly benefit. Being able to park a block of flats or small hirise in the street or convenient off street parking will nab the through traffic. Same goes for a decent cafe with fresh food and good coffee. We do the google thing best coffee in ... and give it a go. Probably best drive by lunch and coffee on our trips has been at the 2nd street cafe in Injune. Places to park, not that we need anything other than two car spots and damn good food and coffee. Contrast this will Blackall which looked a nice spot but everything was closed at 13:00 on a Sunday. Drove straight through.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
@Dales Cannon Nope, Old Canberra Inn. The BentSpoke beer menu is my bookmark

@pink poodle Having a partner that does an hour and half yoga session on a Sunday and who is conditioned to enjoy some pub chips/wings afterward is one of my proudest achievements (she'd kick fuck out of me if she ever heard me say that....).

@stirk The more I drink the more they sound like a bunch of fuckwits