What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'm jealous. If you get some time there's a really great mountain climb across the river and you can visit a really big temple on your way down. Probably not the best time of year but there's some great beaches to the east of Tamsui accesible by bus. Oh and don't forget the hot springs on the MRT branch line. Far out so many cool things to do in Taiwan.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
It is a bit wet today unfortunately Mrs schedule is tight so not too much messing around time for me. The riding here does sound great too.

I've been to the hot springs before. Everyone saw my Mr Happy that day. We may head over on the weekend. That is something you won't get at home.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
whoah!! Steam punk meets brew master. What is the fine establishment?

The beer had better be stella for the efforts.

My last home brew is the best beer I've had, period, served from a 19L corny out of my back shed.
Young henry’s newtown.
$9 pints. What’s not to love?

Ultra Lord

I’ve paid $9 a schooner at some bars in sydney.......... a pint fresh from the source, amazing.

Newtowner, lager, the one they did flushing beer through bourbon distillery rods............. They do some nice beers, and it’s close to work.

Also a quick shoutout to sultans kebabs on enmore road, sooooo good!

I like the newtowner and $9 is only getting half bent over! Fark I've paid $12 for some pints.

stirk

Burner
I’ve paid $9 a schooner at some bars in sydney.......... a pint fresh from the source, amazing.

Newtowner, lager, the one they did flushing beer through bourbon distillery rods............. They do some nice beers, and it’s close to work.

Also a quick shoutout to sultans kebabs on enmore road, sooooo good!
It's too early for eating kebabs, they taste better at 3am.

Ultra Lord

It's too early for eating kebabs, they taste better at 3am.
Not sultans.

Normally, I don’t like kebabs. Even drunk.

But god damn this place is good, so good I’ve come here sober for a sit down dinner in the restaurant section out back.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
A stroll around the Emperor’s Palace. Very chilled :) Impressive engineering!

Random gluten free cafe for SWMBO up a random street on the third floor of a virtually unmarked building. Very delicious.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
If you greet a policeman at his post around tge palace and then walk around the moat each and every policeman will salute you!

Binaural

Eats Squid
But god damn this place is good, so good I’ve come here sober for a sit down dinner in the restaurant section out back.
You, sir, are a man of outstanding taste and discernment. Sultans is the business, and is next to Cow and Moon. Many is the happy waddle I've had away from that intersection. The lamb shish kebabs are totally worth waiting 15 minutes for.

Ultra Lord

You, sir, are a man of outstanding taste and discernment. Sultans is the business, and is next to Cow and Moon. Many is the happy waddle I've had away from that intersection. The lamb shish kebabs are totally worth waiting 15 minutes for.
Soooooo good! And fresh pides made to order......... fwuaaaaark I’m tempted to go back today now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@scblack is on the wrong side of the harbour...looks like the front bar at the wash tub? You'll be lucky to get out of Stockton alive mate. All wierd cunts over there!

How's the view now the city's dick is gone? Fucking travesty that.