What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
More about the 26 gear @Mr Crudley?
Plenty of assorted rims, Fox 32 F Series in original box and mint, Marzocchi MXC's, Mozo Pros, another pair of used Fox 32's, a Girven Flexstem, a mint Colnago late 80's Master frame, Colnago C35 and their CF MTB, mint mid school Mavic X517 laced to XTR hubs. Pricing not sharp though.

All bits n' bobs but I left empty handed since I'm in bike acquisition syndrome rehab.

I suspect this is pointed to Beijing but needs a bit of a dust off.
DSC_1132.jpeg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So where did you get to?

The lifts swing very nicely by the way.

Double lemon! I got smashed on the orange version, thought it was like fanta and I was getting some sugar after a hot day.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
So where did you get to?

The lifts swing very nicely by the way.
Mount Takao

I’m treating this as “my first trip to Japan” and getting my head around some basic stuff. Definitely will be coming back better prepared!

By far the most monochromatic place I’ve been to culturally. Been getting a bunch of odd looks from people - one guy across from us was staring at Kirsty and when he looked over to me staring back at him smiling at him he freaked and changed seats. Amused me :) And it wasn’t just him staring at a chick, he had a really scowling thing going on.

Apart from that, I like it. Would also appreciate some public bins though to dispense with the refuse of my Boss coffee addiction...

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Krudley code for "can't talk now. Wife is watching."
She was all for it and sat down with the owner's wife. If there was something a bit more forward looking then I'd be tempted.

Note to 7/11 Australia. You can stick those $1 coffees up your arses. Taiwan knows how to do Convenience Store tasty treats that are edible.

DSC_1170.jpeg
DSC_1172.jpeg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk