What does your day look like?

Oh crap, I'll have had my sty for two weeks this Tuesday and never see a doctor for them but normally they go away after one week. How long was too long for you and how bad did it get for you to chop it out?
Probably a month if I recall correctly, my eyelid got all swollen up.

Last bad one I had I was able to nuke it (just) by a course of strong antibiotics in tablet form.

This time its been three weeks, I've been hot compress(ing) it and using chlorsig (topical antibiotic) but it wont shift. I'm camping all next week so I'll get some stronger antibiotics now.

stirk

Burner
I used to get stys all the time when I worked as a mechanic, I was able to squeeze the pus out before they got too big.
Ugh, can't do that with mine, just got some clorsig hopefully it works as I can't take antibiotics, at least not amoxicillin

Flow-Rider

Burner
Ugh, can't do that with mine, just got some clorsig hopefully it works as I can't take antibiotics, at least not amoxicillin
They used to hurt like all hell but they were never really large ones, I can remember doing one where it had gone hard and it was like tooth paste getting squeezed out of a tube.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
A day of a waterfall, some very cool Lego at bar, High Speed Rail to Kaohsiung and a rail Bento box. They can also make share bikes work too.
DSC_1423.jpeg
DSC_1425.jpeg
DSC_1427.jpeg
DSC_1443.jpeg
DSC_1436.jpeg
DSC_1431.jpeg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
View attachment 348433

Canberra being Canberra.

View attachment 348434

This week's loaf. Tried a recommendation from a chef to include a dish of water in the oven to add some steam for a better crust.

Pretty happy with the result actually.
You could hollow out that loaf, add some straps and wear it on your head while cycling! Might envourage the maggies though. Nice.

Last edited: