What does your day look like?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Haha HQ is docklands. They just brang us up on holidays as we don't really take any. Didn't have to any strange team bonding exerises etc. Haha

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Went out to the Pittsworth Sprints on the weekend. I didn't drive, need the car in one piece in two weekends time.

The Downs haven't had any rain and really are suffering. Dust storms and smoke haze with high winds made for a bleak vista.

Entries were down on previous years and Pittsworth tends to attract a lot of local colour. I will leave it at that.

There was also a drifting demo with half a dozen cars taking the long way around the track. Pretty intense car control but not really my thing. Speaking of other's Earl Grey there was a burnout competition on Saturday night. I hung around for maybe 40 minutes. Having seen and smelt and heard this one I don't need to go to another.

Usual mix of cars with a few new entrants.

This GTR is seriously rapid. Fastest car on both days. Rumour has it that the engine is punching out almost 900hp.

This Cobra replica has made a comeback after an accident or two. Again a serious contender. V8 supercar engine and transaxle from DJR racing.

As usual quite a few having a go with whatever they drive during the week.

Local family have picked up this old Pontiac GTO ex NASCAR, imported it and tidied it up and now putting it on tracks for joy rides.

A fair swag of WRX's and EVOs, this one was quite rapid.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Drivers were well behaved with only a couple of excursions.

Some nice clubmans - clubmen?

The drift boys.

Pits are basic but everyone is friendly with good humour and help out each other. Announcements asking if anyone has a 3" exhaust clamp of an alternator etc and generally bits find their way around. Local businesses help out too. One car had an oil pick up problem, local panelbeater opened his shop and provided some floor and an engine crane to allow the cross member to come out, sump off and pick up fixed.

Made some rear camber plates for my cousin's mini. That plus some new semis and good tyre pressures meant he knocked 6 seconds off his previous best times.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Water moves heat to a radiator with a large surface area for air to then cool.

Large areas, slow fans. Nice and quiet