What does your day look like?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Finished the SS wire on the balustrading!

Flipping chuffed with how it all looks.

Was easier to install than expected too...

About to walk up the road to see how my neighbour’s house was squashed by a huge tree
Just curious Hifi is that gap in the corner of the balustrade bigger than 125mm or a babies head? In Vic that’s the regs, I assume NSW is the same.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Just curious Hifi is that gap in the corner of the balustrade bigger than 125mm or a babies head? In Vic that’s the regs, I assume NSW is the same.
you might be onto something there..
the width of a standard ecodeck plank is 137mm, the first photo shows that the gap in the corner is slightly wider that the first plank
hard to tell just how wide they actually are, be a shame though if he has overlooked this!.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Yep - way too big! Not overlooked.

Thinking of how to close it up, likely a vertical SS wire.

In the meantime, no kids on me deck (that doesn't sound right).

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
have you sacrificed updating your decor from the late 60's (Nanna's House style) in lieu of new audio equipment
lol. No, that’s FILs place... Still running decor from when MIL was still alive. It’s a time capsule tribute to all that was wrong with the 70s!!

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I did the tool table assembly under the aircon. Probably the last year of his arvo naps, soaked it in.