What does your day look like?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
My night sounds like drunken, tone deaf bogans droning out Bon Jovi and being asked/told for the second time to knock it off :eek:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
One of the family elders book it every year. We're all over at the adventure playground eating ice cream right now.

How's the wound?
Double choc with sprinkles !

3 x trips and 20 hrs spent in Flinders and QEH since 6pm Xmas eve. The wound is 100%... the preventative medicine gave me a shit reaction, itchy welts all over, closed eyes, then hands and lips that were going to explode.
2 x IV hydrocortisone and an adrenaline shot has me feeling normal.
The Clavulanic acid or something in the Antibiotics is the suspect but with Derby in 3 days they said no ibuprofen or penicillin either... I'm on good old paracetamol.
Hope this is the end of this shit

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I like labouring but hate hate hate digging!

Shit steps were shit, new engineered timber steps over the top, hung between two retaining walls.

Going to build the new wall out of Dincel.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Sounds super nice through the old NAD 3020. I had to retreat though when she put some ABBA records on...

Currently have Kirsty's Dad's original 1973 Quadraphonic pressing of Dark Side of the Moon playing. Oh my...

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Sounds super nice through the old NAD 3020. I had to retreat though when she put some ABBA records on...

Currently have Kirsty's Dad's original 1973 Quadraphonic pressing of Dark Side of the Moon playing. Oh my...

Lift it off the wooden shelf. Get some vibration isolation feet or better still throw a slab of granite under the turntable. I had mine affected by tramp vibrations when it was on a basic timber shelf.

Regas are nice. I fitted my p3 with a DC drive and grace tonearm running mc 'needle'.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Lift it off the wooden shelf. Get some vibration isolation feet or better still throw a slab of granite under the turntable. I had mine affected by tramp vibrations when it was on a basic timber shelf.

Regas are nice. I fitted my p3 with a DC drive and grace tonearm running mc 'needle'.
This is I suspect a temporary location. But so far ok.

Not many LPs in JB, but got a copy of OK Computer and Superunknown :)

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
More digging, found bedrock:

Scoped out swapping some LB rims for DTs for a mate:

ERD within a mil or so when using the compulsory DT nipple washers...

Last edited: