What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Welcome to Perth, the land of endless disappointments.

What isn't disappointing is the coffee. If you get a chance check out Elixir in Nedlands and Cimbalino in Cottesloe.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Haven't found a banh mi dealer yet either.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I thought I would give this Suburbing thing a go, I probably could have picked a day that wasn't quite as windy and I also thought the place wasnt that big...I'm sure I'll get a few questions tomorrow night in the local asking what in the world was I doing riding endlessly around the block.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I thought I would give this Suburbing thing a go, I probably could have picked a day that wasn't quite as windy and I also thought the place wasnt that big...I'm sure I'll get a few questions tomorrow night in the local asking what in the world was I doing riding endlessly around the block.

Yeah I did 20km of it last Sunday. So mind numbingly boring I had to stop myself from falling asleep.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

you missed a bit...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
you missed a bit...
Nah, definitely got it, I saw that to and thought 'what the, I rode up there early in the piece"... it must have taken a minute or two for the Garmin to locate a satellite and start recording. I'm not in any rush to do it again at any rate, as @Jpez mentioned above it's not super exciting, pint at the end was ok though (But it still beats being at work) .

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

You live in Bitchgrove?